Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!!!!

Hope you are all enjoying your 4th!!!!
I finally decided to share the patriotic outfits I made the girls! I am "cheating" and posting photos of the girls wearing them on Memorial Day! (But they are wearing them today too!!)

I had seen people adding ric rac to these skirts all over the internet but always in one color. It just popped into my head that red and blue would make a great little skirt! (the skirts were from Walmart and solid colors).
For the tank top, I kind of followed a tutorial here at Ashley's blog Make It Love It. I decided to make these the night before our Memorial Day event, so I was rushed. But I did you an old red t-shirt for the red stripes and then just sewed the stars with blue thread.

************************************

Our 4th of July festivities started on June 30th! But below are two photos of the girls at the Falcon Valley fireworks from the 1st! Kennedy got her hair sprayed red and orange! You can see her fully enjoying her slushie too!


Quinn was so tired she was asleep before we arrived and slept while Kennedy jumped on the inflatables and played. Once the fireworks began she woke up and we were curious how she would react! But she was fabulous! No crying or stressing! She just stayed in her stroller and watched!!!!
We have another shindig tonight! Can't wait to share all the photos later!!! Happy 4th!

sharing at.....


The Shabby Nest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin