Monday, December 19, 2011

A Little Holiday Sewing

We had a super fun "Holiday Event" a week ago!  (more to come on the details soon!)  The adults had ugly Christmas sweaters and shirts to wear.  But the poor kiddos had nothing. So I whipped up some cute little shirts for them!!  If I had more time I would have listed some in my Etsy store! Next year, right?!

This one was for our buddy Micah!  He liked it so much he has requested I make him one with a penguin now!!

This was for our man Nate!   I just love that green polka dot fabric!

 And of course this one is for my big girl, Kennedy!   I have a strange obsession with ribbon so this was totally fun to make!!!!

More info on our "Holiday Event" and photos of the kids in their shirts will be coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin