For the camping theme I went with the colors orange, red & turquoise. I was able to print that adorable birthday sign from this great site here at eighteen25 blog.
![]() |
| For the main food table I covered it with burlap and put small logs/stumps around. Thanks to Jeff for cutting them up for me! On the one above is a photo of Kennedy just a few months old. |
![]() |
| I made edible acorns for a little snack! |
![]() | |
| Quick little display for the table! I took an 8x10 frame, took out the glass and put in some scrapbook paper (that matched the theme colors perfectly!) and adhered a wooden letter "K" to it! |
![]() |
| Here is a close - up. We were able to re-use these on her thank you cards! |
![]() | ||||
| This was just a quick banner behind the food table. Again, scrapbook paper and then some awesome American Crafts letters! |








this turned out sooo cute Danielle! I love all the little touches!
ReplyDelete