On April 8th, my brother Ryan and his wife Lindsay had their first child! They named her Marin Avery! Six days later Kennedy and I went up to Iowa for a visit! Ry and Lindsay are the most relaxed and laid back first time parents I have ever met! And Miss Marin is perfect - she doesn't make a peep and is sooo content!
Isn't she cute!



Kennedy loved holding her! She wanted to pick her up and carry her as well but I said no! So She held her as much as she could!
Kennedy also enjoyed "napping" on the floor with Marin!





Kennedy and I easily took 200 photos in 2 days! So these are just some of my favorites!
Welcome to the family little Marin! We love you to bits already!!!!
Isn't she cute!



Kennedy loved holding her! She wanted to pick her up and carry her as well but I said no! So She held her as much as she could!
Kennedy also enjoyed "napping" on the floor with Marin!




Kennedy and I easily took 200 photos in 2 days! So these are just some of my favorites! Welcome to the family little Marin! We love you to bits already!!!!
how adorable! my little grandson will be 1 month old on the 25th.
ReplyDelete