Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Decor

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I thought I would share what we have up around the house! I had fun creating most of it myself!

This heart wreath is probably my favorite.  There are multiple tutorials floating around Pinterest and I wanted to give it a try. It was supah easy!!!



This garland was also very easy! I used my new Martha Stewart heart punch with some yummy My Mind's Eye papers.  Then I strung them together with embroidery floss and hung it on the old window.


I used the same method as the heart to make these "puffs."  The candle holders were actually from a thrift store and really yucky looking.  I just painted them white!

This is our mantel right now....very simple and plain.  The print on the left can be found at one of my favorite blogs: eighteen25 . This old window is one I found while out junking with my friend Janet!  It had broken panes so I took out all the glass, sanded a lot and painted it white.  Then I backed it with some burlap!

Hope to be back soon with some other Valentine things we have been doing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin