Thursday, October 6, 2011

Love Notes


Kennedy is so excited to be able to write notes!   She says writing in school is one of her favorite things now!  I appreciate her eagerness and how she doesn't fret about not knowing how to spell perfectly!  I would estimate I get at least a note a day!  And I love them all!  I have been scanning many of her school assignments, test, projects, etc and will put them in a big photo book about 1st grade.  But I have also been scanning many of the notes.  There are soooo many of them I can't keep the paper copy of them all.  Wish I could.

I just wanted to share this one with you.  Jeff and I had gone to dinner and a movie with some friends.  The girls were having fun with Mema.  We came home to this note and it melted my heart.  I really do have the sweetest child!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin