Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

 Happy Halloween!

The kids had today off of school for a teacher in service - lucky, huh?!  So the Elliott girls came to visit!  We had a fun Halloween lunch that consisted of an orange pumpkin, a mummy hot dog, a ghost banana and a ghost cheese (already consumed in the photo below!)

We also made a Halloween treat - Witch's hats!!!

   










The weather couldn't have been better - I honestly think it was the warmest Halloween of my entire life!  Jeff and I walked the girls around the neighborhood in short sleeves!
Kennedy trick or treated with her friend, Kennedy!  They were both super heroes and both have the same name...they thought that was pretty fun!
Quinn was a great sport - she was so tired!  What a trooper!  Maybe next year she can help ring doorbells!

She did love going through all Kennedy's goodies when we got home!  But no candy for this little girl yet!



1 comment:

  1. I just can't get enough of how creative you are with your girls! You are a role model for when I finally take the jump into parenthood!

    p.s. I found your blog off the GMG post.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin