Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Quinn's 1st Birthday Party - Part 2

Part 2 of Quinn's 1st Birthday Party!!!

The rainbow theme was everywhere!! Another big thanks to my mom and Kennedy for helping to blow up all those balloons!!!
I sewed the rainbow bunting that is hanging below the balloons. I really wish I would have gotten a closer shot of it. I plan to use it for lots of future birthday parties!!

I made this balloon wreath for the front door. It was super simple to create! This is another item I plan to use for many future parties!!!

Here is a photo of the entire rainbow food table! (Don't worry, we did serve regular food as well!!) The large white tray on the right side of the table eventually held cut up fruit...in rainbow colors of course!


Here is the fireplace...and the spot where little Miss Q opened her gifts!!! I sewed the streamers together...yes, a bit overboard maybe. But I took two long sections of streamer and ran them through my trusty Singer and tried to ruffle it a bit. I love the look AND they are so sturdy they can be re-used for another party! :)
The bunting with Quinn's name was another fun sewing project! I adore how well it turned out..I just wish I would have used a capital Q at the beginning of her name! ;)



Here is a close up of her name bunting... I haven't worked with felt much in the past but I think git may be a new favorite of mine! I love how forgiving it is!

My last sewing project was Quinn's birthday shirt!!! I just made it super simple to match with a tutu she already had. She was a happy girl the entire party!!!More photos of the birthday guests and the birthday girl will be coming soon!!! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun party - hard to believe she's already one!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin