Thursday, May 5, 2011

Recent Coupon Runs!!!

Just wanna post some recent deals!!!!

I made 3 grocery trips today - Hen House, HyVee and Price Chopper. By the last store I had had it....and I messed up a deal too! UGH! Oh and I hit CVS, too.

Anywhoooooo..... here is my first share: Hen House
Gotta love that they double coupons up to $1.00!!!

My items:
3 Life Cereals
4 Jello Tempations
2 Roberts Sour Cream
2 Roberts Cottage Cheese
3 Kraft Shredded Cheese
1 Kraft Chunk Cheese
Celery
Texas Toast Croutons
2 Taco Bell Seasonings
2 Taco Bell Salsas
2 Taco Bell Taco Shells
2 Power Bars

Grand Total: $29.57
Saved: $40.08 = 60%


Highlights:
Jello Temptations - $2.39 originally. Used $1 clipless HH coupon, $1 manufacturer coupon = .39 each!!
Cheap Celery - .99
Texas Toast Croutons - $1.00 originally. Used .50 manufacturer coupon doubled = free!
Robert's Sour Cream - $1.50 originally. Used .30 manu coupon doubled = .90

*********************************

Next share: HyVee
Items:
2 Dole Salads
2 Dr. Pepper 6pk
Bread
Wheat Things
Coffeemate
2 V8 Splash
Bird's Eye Frozen Fruit
2 State Fair Corn Dogs
Wholly Guacamole
2 Hershey Drops
2 Oreos
1 Farmland Deli Meat
1 Uncle Ben's Rice
4 Power Bars

Total: $38.68 (good but not amazing)

Highlights:
Dr. Pepper 1.99
State Fair Corn Dogs - 2.50 originally, used $1 manu coupon = $1.50
Dole Salad - $1 originally, used $1 off 2 manu coupon= .50 each
Oreo - 2.49, used $1 manu coupon = $1.49


****************************


The last share has no photos. We were in a huge hurry to get all the items scanned and put away and then run to soccer practice. (which was then canceled as soon as we showed up due to a downpour!!!)

Price Chopper
I bought 44 items.
Spent $88.58.
Saved $59.71 = 67%

This included $22 in meat!!!


Highlights:
Homestyle Mac N Cheese - $1.49 originally, used $1 manu coupon = .49
Yoplait - .39 originally, used two .40/6 coupons & bought 12 = .32 each
Yoplait Kids Packs - $2 originally, used two .75/2 coupons = 1.50 each
Palmeros Pizza = $2 originally, used 2 BOGO coupons = $1 each
Propel 6pk - $2 orignally, used $1 coupon = $1


****************


I used to try to write out all my lists and coupon match ups on a small paper. It didn't work so well because I would always change things and scribble stuff out and make a general mess of it. So this week I developed my own little template and typed it all up! I still marked all over them but it kept me organized and I knew if my total was correct at check out or not!!! This is what it looked like when I got home!!!Oh, I also got paid to buy toothpaste at CVS! Gotta love it!
What deals did you get this week????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin