Monday, April 25, 2011

Recent Runs

Recent Coupon Trips!!!

Walgreens:

3 pks Splenda
2 pks Butterfinger Snackerz
1 pk Srayfree
1 pk Nexcare Bandages
1 toothpaste
TOTAL: 14.01
MINUS: $8 in Register Rewards
NEW TOTAL: $6.01
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



CVS

4 Honest Ade Teas
1 Colgate toothpaste
1 Dove Men's Deodorant
3 Clean & Clear body washes
1 Blink Tears
2 Schick Hydro Razors
TOTAL: $9.27
I had to do three transactions and use ECBs to get this total.

1 Old Orchard juice
1 Parkay Butter
2 Stove Top boxes
1 Rhodes rolls
1 Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls
TOTAL: 5.40

Feel free to ask any questions or share your own coupon adventures!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was able to find the toothpaste (last one) and band aids at my local Walgreens, but they were all out of the Stayfree. Someone in my area really seems to hit my closest Walgreens hard. :)

    Great deals!

    http://thesensiblemom.com/2011/04/super-savings-saturday-walgreens-5/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin