Thursday, March 10, 2011

Embrace the Camera


I am joining a new weekly blog link-up. So, yes, I take at least a photo a day. But VERY rarely is a photo taken of me. I am the one behind the camera 99% of the time. And to be honest, I like it that way. I would rather now have my photo taken, much less look at those pictures! Anyone with me?!

But Emily over at The Anderson Crew has challenged bloggers to get photos of themselves!!!! And post them! Yikes! But I want to do it so I can show my girls that I really was there for all those fun memories!!! Regardless of whether I like the way I look, my daughters won't really care! Years from now they will just enjoy the photos! No make-up, no biggie. Dark circles under my eyes - hey that is reality! So I am jumping in this week!

We took the dogs to the dog park for the first time this year! And it was Quinn's first trip as well! I can still remember taking Kennedy her first time! She slept the entire hike! Not Quinn - she was awake and not enjoying her infant carrier! Thought you wouldn't know it from the camera! :) You can see Copper in the background shaking himself off after a dip in the lake. I realize I am not looking at the camera, but it is a start! Excuse the "dog park" clothes, the gross pony tail, and my old glasses. :) Just keeping it real I guess!!!


Feel free to join in at Emily's blog HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I think you look great. I also follow Emily's blog. Such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin