Wednesday, July 7, 2010

30w Perinatal Visit

I am sure you were all expecting a July 4th photo onslaught! Not yet!! We have exciting news!!!

Today was our third visit to the perinatalogist. I hadn't thought I was nervous but apparently I was...I felt sick all morning. All three of us arrived and we saw a different doctor. I know think we have seen all the doctors in the practice! But he was FABULOUS!!!

We confirmed that she is still a girl!! Or WOMAN as the doctor put it! Thank goodness since I have been collecting girly items like crazy! ;) He looked her over very well and walked us through everything he was looking at. Everything was measuring perfectly and working perfectly! The entire time we were looking at her Kennedy was quietly singing a little song about "baby girl" that I think she was making up as she went! It was soooo sweet!!!

We learned that she is 3lbs 5oz which is the 38th percentile! And she looks SO PERFECT that the doctor doesn't want to see us back again!! That was such amazing news! I thank God for creating this perfect little princess inside me!


Without further ado....here is baby #3 again!!!

First photo is a head on face shot....the alien view!!! With her left hand under her chin.


This photo is a sweet little profile photo! Isn't she PeRfEcT?!?!?!?



And yes, many, many July 4th photos will be on their way to the blog soon!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. what great news, Danielle! I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so HAPPY for you!!! xxx (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin