Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Meet Marin!

On April 8th, my brother Ryan and his wife Lindsay had their first child! They named her Marin Avery! Six days later Kennedy and I went up to Iowa for a visit! Ry and Lindsay are the most relaxed and laid back first time parents I have ever met! And Miss Marin is perfect - she doesn't make a peep and is sooo content!

Isn't she cute!



Kennedy loved holding her! She wanted to pick her up and carry her as well but I said no! So She held her as much as she could!
Kennedy also enjoyed "napping" on the floor with Marin!





Kennedy and I easily took 200 photos in 2 days! So these are just some of my favorites!
Welcome to the family little Marin! We love you to bits already!!!!

1 comment:

  1. how adorable! my little grandson will be 1 month old on the 25th.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin