Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Kennedy!

It is so hard for me to believe that my little baby girl is now 5. FIVE! It sounds soooo big to me!

The first thing she said to me this morning was, "I can't believe it - I don't even feel 5!"

We started the day with ballet class! She had been waiting all weekend for the girls to sing to her in the birthday circle! :)

Next we headed to Target to grab a donut and get a Starbucks drink! She loves the Strawberries and Cream drinks!



For lunch she chose to eat at Chic-Fil-A! So Daddy met us for lunch!


Then she headed to preschool! Daddy got to be the school Watch Dog today - Kennedy is sooo proud when he comes to school with her! I brought birthday cupcakes later in the afternoon!

After dinner was soccer!!!! This was only her second week - but we are pretty impressed with her! This photo is of her giving us a "Thumbs Up!" Last week she kept yelling from the field "Mom, aren't you going to cheer for me?! Mom - you can cheer for me now!"

And a very serious, concentration shot! Check out her tongue!!!


We finished the day with a McDonald's sundae and a few presents!

Happy Birthday my sweet, sweet girl! I love you more than words!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Danielle. She is just getting too big! When Ryan turned six, he told me that he had looked in the mirror and thought it was weird that he didn't look any different than when he went to bed the night before. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Kennedy! Sounds like your big girl had a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks adorable (as always)!!! love the soccer pictures.. we are trying to get mason into soccer as well :)

    hope you are feeling well.. have been thinking about you :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin