Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Slowly getting there...

Again, I am trying to catch up!!!!

1.24.10
Just a photo of a spot in the kitchen where we display Kennedy's art projects!!! She was just telling me today that we need to change it because it has Christmas stuff on it!!!

1.23.10
This photo is really poor quality but I love it just the same! I love the Logan is a total silly blur and Kennedy has this funny smirk on her face...not to mention goggles on her head! We all had fun at Aunt Kate's birthday party that night!


Oh and a fun little tidbit for you. As Kennedy was finishing brushing her teeth tonight she saidl "This has really good scrubbing action!" Not sure if she meant the toothbrush or toothpaste -but it was cute all the same!

1 comment:

  1. Scrubbing Action . . . lol . . . I love kids. They're so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin