Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Más fotos

Still going strong!!!!!

1/19 foto
Kennedy eating Cherry Blast Icee Ice Cream - showing off her red tongue!!!



1/20 fotos
This was the entryway hallway pretty much all day. Just thought it would be fun to capture some toys that Kennedy plays with. :)



And just a shot of Copper....chilling in the kitchen!


Jeff and I have lots going on in our lives right now and are feeling quite overwhelmed. I have been spending time thinking on these scriptures and just wanted to share them.


24 Be brave. Be strong. Don't give up.
Expect God to get here soon. (Psalm 31:24 The Message)


13-14 I'm sure now I'll see God's goodness
in the exuberant earth.
Stay with God!
Take heart. Don't quit.
I'll say it again:
Stay with God. (Psalm 27: 13-14 The Message)


13 For I am the LORD, your God,
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you. (Isaiah 41:13 NIV)

1 comment:

  1. The scriptures you chose are wonderful. They made me think tonight. Thank you. I hope you find your answers.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin