Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gravity

Ugh. Gravity. It is definitely pulling me to the ground lately. I have so been relating to this amazing song by Shawn McDonald lately. Take a listen...







Thank goodness for Pastor Clint's message this past weekend...it was entitled "UP." We were challenged to set our focus on things other than our problems and to focus on Heavenly things. So easy to say, some days hard to do.

Coll 3:1-2 " Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things."

Psalm 121: 1-2
"I lift up my eyes to the hills-
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of Heaven and Earth."

Psalm 34: 4-6
"I sought the Lord and he answered me;
he delivered me from all my fears.
those who look to him are radiant;
their faces are never covered with shame.
This poor man called, and the Lord
heard him;
he saved him out of all his troubles."

As I have stated numerous times before, I believe God hands up adversity for a reason. So, I will not let gravity get to me, nor my fear or trials. I will keep my eyes and heart on Him.

Psalm 69: 32-33
The humble will see their God at work and be glad.
Let all who seek God's help be encouraged.
For the Lord hears the cries of the needy;
He does not despise his imprisoned people.



*********************************************************


Photo a Day....


1.26.10
Kennedy got her dolls and babies together for movie time. I had to get them snacks and everything...she was pretending they were at the movie theater! And if snacks are involved, the dogs want in too!


1.25.10
We had fun time at another birthday party! This time it was one of Kennedy's buddies and they held it at a kids arcade. Here are some of them trying to show their dance moves on a Dance Dance Revolution type game!!

3 comments:

  1. Love her outfit in the dance picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments about keeping UP - I needed them today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those doggies of yours are just waiting for a treat to hit the ground! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin