Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Short Anwers!!!

Another session of random questions for Miss Kennedy!!!!!



Where does popcorn come from?

Kennedy
: From Jelly!

Me: From jelly?!
Kennedy: Us.
Me: Us??
Kennedy: No!!!! Bags?????

Helping to make grilled cheese sandwiches!


What is your favorite movie and why?

Kennedy: Ghostbusters. Because at almost the end there is marshmallow and they put their fires together and the marshmallow melted!!!!


Who would you like to visit right now? Why?


Kennedy: Um..... Logan AND some of their friends. Eli and Hank next door.
Me: Why those people?

Kennedy:
Because I just like them.



How does a dishwasher work?


Kennedy:
That's hard to ascribe (describe). I don't know how a dishwasher works, do you?

Me: Yup! But I want you to tell me.

Kennedy: It has batteries. Does it have batteries, Mom?

Holding one of my latest layouts of the two of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin