Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Short Answers




Here is our next installment of SHORT ANSWERS!!!!!



What is soap made out of?
Kennedy: Bubbles.
Me: anything else?
Kennedy: I don't know.







What's the hardest thing in the world to do?
kennedy: to fix my bike.
me: who could fix it?
kennedy: the bike fixer.





What's something you wish you didn't have to do?


kennedy: eat my dinner before ice cream.





What are you learning at school?
kennedy: I learned how to make green.
me: And how do you make green?
kennedy: You um...yellow and red.
me: makes green?
kennedy: yeah....does it make green?
Me: (shake my head no)
kennedy: what does it make? I don't know!! Orange?





What is your favorite book?
Kennedy: The dog that has a home. The dog that Grandma Lori has - the dog book. Do you remember that one?





Where do cats come from?
Kennedy: From their mommy's tummies. Is that where they come from? They come from God?





What is your favorite color?
kennedy: Purple. I said purple.






Who is your best friend?
kennedy: Danny. Danny from school.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin