Thursday, October 1, 2009

Short Answers Take 6!!!!!



Time for Short Answers again!!!!!

What is your most cherished memory?


Kennedy: What does cherished mean?

me: Your most special one.

Kennedy: The toys that I don't want to share that are really new.
me: A memory is something you remember. What is the most special thing that happened to you that you remember?

Kennedy: Um, It is STARBUCKS!!!!!

How old is Mom?

Kennedy: 31!!!


Do you like the sun or snow better?

Kennedy: Both of them. I like both of them.

me: If it could be snowing right now or sunny right now, which would you like?

Kennedy: Um, a little bit snowing.


If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Kennedy: I would want to fly.
me: Why?

Kennedy: Cause I would want to go up in the sky.

me: What would you do up there?

Kennedy: I would talk to God. I would fly up to God and say "When I am sca
red can you please be with me?"
me: Cool!


Where do Norwegians live?

Kennedy: What are Norwegians?

me: They are people.

Kennedy: Oh! In houses!!!

What is your favorite toy?

Kennedy: My new toys.

Me: Which ones are those?

Kennedy: Just, I don't know.

Me: Could you go get it for me
right now?
Kennedy: Just my new ones! And there is lots of my new toys!


What size shoe does Daddy wear?

Kennedy: I don't know.

Me: Can you guess?

Kennedy: What about you give me a little hint, Mom!
Me: It is bigger than 10.

Kennedy: 11?
Me: Good guess!

Kennedy: How about you say it like this: "wha..wha... just part of the name."

Me: twe..twe...
Kennedy: 12!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So funny! These will make some great scrapbook pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You won one of the wild Olive tees! Please email me your full name and shipping address. My email address is on the sidebar of my blog.
    THANKS! and Congrats!
    Lynnette
    Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin