Saturday, October 24, 2009

Random Moments...

Just recording a memory I don't want to forget!!!! :)


Sept 29, 2009

Kennedy and I are driving down the street listening to Brandon Heath's "Give Me You Eyes," It is a gorgeous day - completely clear, blue skies. Out of the blue, Kennedy points to the sky with a huge smile and says "Sammy's up there!"

"He is?!" I respond.

"Yeah!"

"Is that where Heaven is?" I ask.

"Yea. I'm pointing to the sky!" she laughs, just in case I can't see her finger pointing upward.

"What do you think he is doing?" I ask.

"I don't know. I think he is swimming!!" she happily chirps.

"Oh fun!" I add, with joy so great it almost bursts my heart.

**Giggles*** heard from back seat.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet moment. I am sure it will be in your heart forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just beautiful. thank you for sharing that sweet sisterly love.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin