Monday, September 14, 2009

Short Answers!!

Ready for another installment of Short Answers??! Here we go!!!!


How tall are you?

Kennedy: Ummm....you mean how old I am or how tall I am little or big or medium?
Me: However tall you think you are
Kennedy: Uhh....middle

...............

What are mom and dad doing when they pay bills?

Kennedy: Um....I don't know.

..................

What’s the fanciest restaurant you’ve ever been to?

Kennedy: I don't know.

...................

Do you think you look more like Mom or Dad?

Kennedy: Mommy.
Me: Why do you think that?
Kennedy: Because I just do.
Me: What parts?
Kennedy: Ummm...our shirts.

...................

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

Kennedy: Umm...Alsie. Actually I would turn it into Alex.

.............

Is she cute or what?!?!

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable! I followed your blog from the GF site. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin