Thursday, August 27, 2009

Short Answers


I found this super fun idea over at the Rear Window Blog! I didn't play along the first time, so I am combining both weeks!
Here is the skinny: Each week Abigail Kraft will give us questions to pose to our children. We then collect their answers word for word and post it! I am just loving this idea! So here goes!!!
What do you want to do when you grow up?
Kennedy: I want to play with my children but that's not all. I want to go to work.
Me : Where will you work?
Kennedy: I want to work at a school and I want to be a mommy. I want to do all sorts of things and go to the pool with my children and go to Awana with my children.
If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Kennedy: South America
Me: What would you do there?
Kennedy: I would play int he snow & make snow angels & all sorts of stuff.
What is your favorite girl name?
Kennedy: Lya (lie - ah) I like when people call me that. Or Lysa (lie - sah). But no one calls me that.
If your life were a movie, who would play you?
Kennedy: A princess.
Me: Any certain, special princess?
Kennedy: A special one named Klyla.
What do you think is more important: Being pretty or being smart?
Kennedy: Pretty.
Me: Why?
Kennedy: Just because girls like to be pretty.
What is Grandma's name?
Kennedy: I have three grandmas. Jodie, Lori, & Shelly
What is a hot dog made of?
Kennedy: Um...ketchup. It is made of ketchup.
What is arachnaphobia?
Kennedy: an instrument
Who discovered America?
Kennedy: umm...I don't know.
If you invented something, what would it do?
Kennedy: It would fly up into Heaven and be a big, big, big airplane & everyone in the whole world would fit in it but not the mean boys, mean girls, mean dogs, mean cats and all the mean people.
I hope some of you will play along! Kennedy and I really had fun doing this!!!!


1 comment:

  1. lol... i love it danielle!! :) i am going to write these down and do this with mason! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin